XYBASE had recently been awarded a contract to develop and implement the Contractor Workforce Management System, a module from AIRGO, the XYBASE Next Gen Airport Solution.
The scope of work for the project will include:
- Installing clocking machines to capture real time contractor’s attendance
- To upload duty rosters from each of the airport ground contractors
- To monitor the attendance of the ground staff allocated for duty on daily operations
- To manage unique Payroll Rules Management for each contractor
- To generate payrolls for each contractor based on their ground staff actual attendance records
- To compare payroll billings from the contractor to provide the discrepancy analysis
- To generate analytics reports on SLA and performance of the contractors
- The system shall be accessible by both the airport authority and the authorized contractors.
The solution will be a implemented in within 6 months with continuous 5 years of warranty support to the airport authority.