XYBASE had recently been appointed by PT Angkasa Pura I (AP I) to provide Consultancy Services to assess the current operations, business processes and the IT systems implemented during the development of the new international terminal at DPS. This contract requires XYBASE to conduct interviews with the operators in each operations department including flight operations, engineering operations, security operations, passenger services, commercial and financial operations, retail management and also the IT managed services. During this assessment, the following documents were required to be produced:
- Gap Analysis
- Feasibility Report for airport wide IT Systems Improvement
- Feasibility Report for Systems Integration Improvement
- Feasibility Report for Business Process Improvement
- Feasibility Report for a fully integrated Airport Operation Center
- Airport wide systems integration design
- Airport Operations Command Center design on the existing facility
Apart from the assessment exercise, XYBASE was requested to conduct Continuous Improvement Program for the operations team on
- Automated Airport Business Process
- Airport Collaboration Decision Making
- Integrated System Project Management and Implementation Cycle
- Concept of Airport Operations Command Center fit for DPS airport operations.
The consultancy project completed in within 3 months.